Become A Dolphin!
Visit our campus and see why ISQ is the school of choice for expatriate families.
Complete our online application and send us your academic records.
Schedule a time for your child to be assessed to help determine grade placement.
Complete your enrollment with PowerSchool.
Admissions Policies & Steps
By law, students enrolling into ISQ must have a foreign passport. ISQ does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnic origin or gender in its admissions or in any school programs. During the admissions process, we consider the following as essential for admission:
- Transcripts for continuing high school students or the last two years of report cards if applicable
- Demonstrate age-appropriate adequacy in the English language and educational skills as determined by an assessment
- All new families must submit up-to-date immunization records and complete a Student Medical Report
- Register on PowerSchool
- Pay tuition and fees before students are placed on the class roster
- Complete online re-enrollment.
- Medical examination signed by a doctor for students entering 1st grade, 6th grade, and 9th grade.
- Pay all re-enrollment fees by the date specified on the re-enrollment page.
Enrollment is based on a first-come basis, but in the event of close submissions, priority is given to:
- Children of LDi staff and associates
- Eligible siblings of students already attending
- Students currently attending other iSC schools
- Students with higher levels of English abilities
If a student has passed the necessary admission requirements, but there is no space available, he/she may be placed in a waiting pool. Students will be added to this pool according to the enrollment priority. This waiting pool is dissolved at the end of the school year and parents need to re-apply if they wish to be considered for enrollment for the following school year. We encourage parents to look for other educational options while their child is in the waiting pool.