Welcome to ISQ
Founded in 1996, we are the oldest and the largest international school in Qingdao. ISQ is a multicultural, private, and non-profit day school offering an international curriculum guided by Western based values and principles. We are truly an international school with students ages 3-18 representing 20 countries and a professional staff of over 100 members from 11 countries.
The ISQ admissions team looks forward to hearing from you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school. If you are visiting Qingdao, please contact us in advance so we can arrange a personal tour of our campus.
Once again, thank you for your interest in ISQ. I look forward to meeting you and your family soon.
1375 SAT SCORE
18 AP Classes
Become A Dolphin!
Visit our campus and see why ISQ is the school of choice for expatriate families.
Complete our online application and send us your academic records.
Schedule a time for your child to be assessed to help determine grade placement.
Complete your enrollment with PowerSchool.
JOINING THE ISQ COMMUNITY
The school considers the following as essential for admission:
- Demonstrate age-appropriate adequacy in the English language and educational skills as determined by an assessment
- All new families must submit up-to-date immunization records and complete a Student Medical Report.
- Register on PowerSchool
- Pay tuition and fees before students are placed on the class roster
- Complete online re-enrollment.
- Medical examination signed by a doctor for students entering 1st grade, 6th grade, and 9th grade.
- Pay all re-enrollment fees by the date specified on the re-enrollment page.
Enrollment is based on a first-come basis, but in the event of close submissions, priority is given to:
- Children of LDi staff and associates
- Eligible siblings of students already attending
- Students currently attending other iSC schools
- Students with higher levels of English abilities
If a student has passed the necessary admission requirements, but there is no space available, he/she may be placed in a waiting pool. Students will be added to this pool according to the enrollment priority. This waiting pool is dissolved at the end of the school year and parents need to re-apply if they wish to be considered for enrollment for the following school year. We encourage parents to look for other educational options while their child is in the waiting pool.
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnic origin or gender in its admissions or in any school programs.